Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Grand Canyon!

This was such a fun trip. It was mine, Sarah's and Jordan's 2nd trip and Brian's first. I don't think it matters how many times you have been there, it's still as breathtaking everytime. We were so lucky to have such a beautiful background in these pictures. It almost looks like a painting.
This picture right here kinda has a special meaning. It's a tradition of ours to take a picture like this. This one by far is our favorite picture of the whole trip!
Before you get into the Grand Canyon we all needed a potty break so we stopped here for a little photo op with the Flinstones. Me and Jordan stopped here the last time to take pictures so we figured we needed some updated ones.




The plaid thing is kinda a funny story. Sarah and I always ask each other what we are gonna wear so I asked what she was gonna wear to the Grand Canyon. She said plaid shorts and I said I was planning on wearing some too! I thought that was kinda funny because I had these specific shorts put aside just for the Canyon. Nerdy I know. lol. Then when Jordan and I were packing for the trip I asked what he was gonna wear. Then he pulled out his plaid shorts! When we got to our hotel I asked Brian if he packed his plaid shorts because that's what we were all gonna wear. So I guess he kinda felt like he needed to wear them or else he would feel left out. lol. So in a way it wasn't really planned.


I love this picture of us!

I love my quail feathers at the top of my head lol. Those appeared in many pictures! Oops..



I'm deathly afraid of heights so most of these pictures was of me trying not to freak out and smile for the camera and be done as fast as we could. lol. I like admiring it from far away.

We were so happy to see these donkey/mules considering our donkey obsession!



No comments: